You all love desserts but desserts contain a lot of calories and are not healthy for you. You should supplement desserts with some tasty fruits that will eliminate your sweet cravings as well as be healthy for you. Papaya is one such fruit you can have. Infact you should choose papaya over other fruits because of its numerous health benefits. Papaya is also known as the ‘Fruit of Angels’.
Benefits of papaya
- If you are suffering from digestive disorders then you should have papaya. Papaya has a variety of enzymes which helps to break the proteins down to their simplest form that is amino acids. Since it helps to break down the food it helps the food to get digested fast.
- As your digestive system improves the bowel movement improves too. Therefore, it aids in avoiding constipation too. It infuses regularity thereby making you feel fresh. It helps to avoid constipation also because it is high in dietary fiber.
- Papaya is rich in antioxidants therefore it helps to prevent cardio vascular diseases. Patients suffering from cardio vascular diseases should include papaya in their diet. Research shows that consumption of papaya reduces risks like stroke, myocardial infraction and diabetes.
- Cancer is one of those diseases which at most of the cases cannot be cured. It is a very fatal disease. But you can at least try to prevent cancer. Papaya is one of those fruits which helps to prevent cancer. It is better to prevent cancer from happening than curing it. So, have papaya to protect yourself from cancer. The antioxidants present helps to fight against the cells that causes cancer. The antioxidants present in papaya are Vitamin C, vitamin E, lycopene, beta-kryptoxanthin and beat-carotene. These not only helps to fight against cancer but also helps you to maintain a healthy colon.
- Many people suffer from nausea and morning sickness. Doctors say that if you consume papaya along with pineapple the morning sickness, the tendency of nausea and motion sickness are avoided. It contains vitamin C, vitamin E, and folate which helps to prevent morning sickness.
- Intestinal worms are a common problem in most people. You usually consume medicines to heal it. But it is a better way to remove worms from your intestinal tract by a natural way. Papaya helps you to remove worms. You can have papaya daily for this purpose as well as you can have the papaya seeds with 2 spoons of honey to get better benefits.
- Papaya contains different Phyto-nutrients which are very important. This prevents premature ageing and helps you to maintain a young flawless skin. It helps to remove dark spots and pimples too. For better results you should not only have papaya but you can rub the peel on your face for the ultimate glow. These benefits are due to the presence of vitamin E and C and also of the detoxification treatments present in the fruit.
- Other than skin papaya is good for hair too. You should use shampoos that contain papaya to maintain a shine and also to reduce dandruffs. You can mix the papaya juice with curd, coconut oil and banana to make a paste and use it as a shampoo to get the ultimate shine.
- Papaya helps to reduce your weight. So, everyone who are looking forward to lose those extra kilos you should have papaya. It is low in calories as well as it helps to keep you full. The high fiber content also helps to improve your digestive system and ultimate leads to weight loss. You should prefer papaya over other fruits for weight loss.
- Papaya helps to strengthen the immunity of your body. It helps you to overcome flu, fever, cough and cold problems. You should regularly consume papaya if you are suffering from these diseases.
- Papaya is also good for eyes, arthritis treatment and for inflammation treatment.
After reading the above health benefits of papaya you should have papaya daily. Papaya is generally a very tasty fruit but if you do not like the taste serve it in a palatable manner. Include it in your dessert or have with curd or make papaya smoothies and juices to get the nutritional benefits of papaya.