Eyebrows are considered as the most important subsidiaries of the eye. They protect your eyes from any liquid that follows a vertical trajectory through the forehead from dripping into your eyes. This liquid is generally sweat, whose salty composition can lead to itchiness, redness and even any further issues. Thus, it is pertinent to have set of dense and trimmed eyebrows. You can achieve this by adopting any of the following natural remedies.
Castor oil is one of the best natural remedies to thicken the eyebrows. They are loaded with the essential nutrients like amino acids and antioxidants that nutriment the hair follicles.
- Take few drops of castor oil on your fingertips and gently massage your eyebrows.
- Let it be applied for around 20-30 minutes before washing your face with lukewarm water.
Onion contains some of the most important micronutrients that are essential for the growth and thickening of the eyebrows. The most abundant of these is sulfur, which ameliorates the growth of collagen that aids the thickening of the eyebrows.
- First, make an onion paste by chopping and blending them.
- Then, using a strainer, strain it and procure the onion juice.
- Gently apply this juice on the eyebrows.
- After keeping it for 1 hour, wipe it off with cotton soaked in lemon juice as it nullifies the pungency of the onion.
The yellow portion of the egg is rich in keratin which acts as a growth supplement.
- Separate the white from the yolk and whip it till gains a smooth consistency.
- Apply this on your eyebrows and leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Wash it off using warm water.
Lemon is the best source of vitamin C that can do wonders for your eyebrows.
- Dab some lemon on your eyebrows. After applying it, leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
Coconut oil can do wonders for your brows if you know the right way to use it.
- The best way is to apply some of it on your brows using a cotton ball soaked in it.
- Leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning.
It has moisture-retention properties that keep the eyebrows moisturized. It is also a very common moisturizer owing to its moisture-retentive properties.
- Apply a very small quantity of it on the brows and leave it overnight. Wash it off with warm water.
The nutrient content of this plant is so unique that it is used in many medicines. It also has a hair-growth stimulating nutrient called aloenin. This compound is very beneficial for the eyebrows.
- First, you will need to peel the skin and extract the jelly inside it.
- This jelly needs to be applied gently on the brows which then get absorbed naturally.
- You also don’t need to wash or rinse it off as it gets absorbed by the hair follicles.
Fenugreek seeds are one of the most Ayurveda ingredients. Its nutrient composition makes it very suitable to be used for hair growth. They activate the hair follicles thus promoting the growth of new hair, especially eyebrows.
- The seeds need to be soaked in water overnight.
- Then, grind the soaked seeds into a paste with a fine texture.
- Apply this on your brows.
- After keeping it for 30-45 minutes, rinse it off with water.
Olive oil is very good source of essential fats that are important for the growth of hair follicles which in turn stimulate hair growth.
- You can apply olive oil on your eyebrows to promote its growth.
- Massage your brows with few drops of the oil.
- Keep it for a couple of hours, before rinsing it off with water and a mild face wash.
It is the most common ingredient that can be found in your kitchen. It is very good source of proteins and the essential amino acids. These proteins promote the production of keratin that promotes eyebrow hair growth.
- Apply this on your eyebrows with a cotton pad soaked in it.
- Gently massage and then leave it for 15 minutes before washing it off with a face wash.